Pro Tips To Become Google Analytics Certified (GAIQ)
Do you want to know how to run a successful and profitable business website?Well, you need to know both running an interactive website and Google Analytics concurrently. It is normal to know about business and website but what is Google Analytics? Why it is required?
In a fast-moving digital world, you need to strategies everything very wisely. And to survive and thrive in E-commerce business owners need to make better and faster decisions. Better decisions are the outcome of a better analysis. Google Analytics is an easy tool to use and a perfect website appraisal system and it’s free. It enables you to measure the outcome and productivity of your business website.
You can use it even if you are not technically very sound. You can link your website to Google Analytics tool through a code generated by you. The good thing is that you can link more than one website to your sink Google Analytics account. Once linked it sends your entire website’s users data directly to your Personalized Google Analytics account. You can track the activities of the user’s on your website in order to make you able to optimize the website appearance and overall performance. Very few people avail this with its full capacity. With every passing day, it is getting messy to understand and predict customer journey and Google Analytics has a great significance but it demands a deep understanding, and professional insight about market, audience, their behavior, and Google Analytics.
Google Analytics helps you observe everything from different angles to find conclusive facts from various infographics and data sources to harvest the most possible Return on Investment (ROI). They understand business need and there are several parameters available on Google Analytics. As a professional Digital Analyst, you can avail these parameters to prepare customized Analytical Reports. Dozens of dimensions, metrics, and filters are used to prepare a precise and purpose-specific report.
For further help, Google Analytics equips you with some predefined templates in its gallery, you can use these templates and configure according to demands. In one sentence Google Analytics enables you to with all the relevant infographics and database you may need to plan your future course of actions in order to optimize the website content and overall profitability.
So, now it comes to ask,
- How to get the experience?
- How to through every tidbit of Google Analytics?
- What is GAIQ?
- How to get the Google Analytics Individual Qualification Certificate (GAIQ)?
- How to Prepare for the GA Exam?
- What procedure to follow?
The first thing you need to know is - what is GAIQ?
Google Analytics Individual Qualification is a pre-defined standardized certification set by Google. It checks your level of understanding in terms of usability. It covers all the account features, functions, and configuration wizards of Google Analytics. Basically, it is google analytics accounts management ability test. Like –
- Planning and Basic Principles
- Accounts set up and Standardization
- Execution and Data Mining
- Advanced Configuration and Administration
- Conversion, Concepts like - Reports, metrics, dimensions, filters, and so on.
Google Analytics Individual Qualification Exam1. For appearing and passing in this exam you need to get certification in Google Analytics Beginner’s Course Or Google Analytics Advanced Certification Course
2. After completing the course successfully you can proceed to GAIQ Exam which is free for all.
Note: Language supported by Google for taking the exam in Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, Czech, Polish and Portuguese.
3. Once you are done with above-mentioned things then you can move for choosing a Google Academy for Ads for taking the test. You sign up to a Google Academy for Ads at https://analytics.google.com/analytics/academy/ to choose a preferred exam taking the platform.
4. After signing up to a Google Academy for Ads your can follow these,
- To see your exam status click at certification. See how many exams you need to pass to get certified then click Exam.
- Click Exams Details.
- You can review your study materials pinned into it.
- After coming on to exam details and reviewing these clicks on "Take Exam" to start taking the exam. After 48 probable hours of your ex,am you exam status appears on the exam page.
Key Instructions to be Kept in Mind While Appearing for GAIQ Exam
- It takes 90 minutes to complete the GAIQ exam.
- Please note. Exam timer will not stop even when your computer gets disturbed or disconnected through the internet, even if you pause your exam, you can resume the exam but the timer will continue to go on.
- You need 80% marks to pass GAIQ exam.
- It will be valid for the next 18 months of certification or exam after that you need to retake the exam.
I hope this article will help you get certified in Google Analytics examination with ease. Before appearing for the test, go through GA Sample Questions to assess your preparation.
To know more about Google Analytics and GAIQ you can enroll in our Digital Marketing Fundamental Certification and stick to DMIOA’s regular Webinars.
Learn about how to become a digital marketer? Here's everything you need to know.
Comments are closed