1. INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect your personally identifiable information with a goal to provide you with the products and services made available through the Site. The use of it is primarily limited to providing you with the services, establishing communication with you, and in managing your registered user account, if you have one.
- 1.2 Information Collected Upon Registration: Personal information about you is not gathered when you visit the DMIOA website unless you choose to supply that information to us (for example, by filling out a form requesting information for a specific purpose). Certain sections of our Site are restricted and if you desire to have access to those sections as well, other than what we grant access to without any condition, you'll be required to become our registered user by submitting some personally identifiable information during sign-up. These information may include your IP address, full user name, password, email address, city, time zone, telephone number, and other information that you decide to share with us, the purpose of which is clearly indicated before they are required.
- 1.3 Use of Collected Information: We use the information collected while you sign-up or update your information on the Site to improve your experience with us when you enter into a contest, participate in a survey, shop online, make a purchase, and to respond to your queries and feedback. Your information will also be used in notifying you about important functionality changes to the website, new services and special offers which we think you'll find valuable.
- 1.4 Information Sharing & Disclosure: Personal information collected on this website is not disclosed to third parties unless the third party is an institutionally-authorized provider of services to the institute. Users of these services are subject to the privacy policies established by the third-party provider. One such third-party provider of services is Google, Inc., whose Google Analytics product is used to analyze website traffic in the aggregate so that we can make the site more useful to you.
2. PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- 2.1 Confidentiality & Security: We avoid any risk of unauthorized breach by taking all the precautions to protect the Personal Information both online and offline. We also participate in cooperative database services (that helps us in directing print catalogues, mailings, and other marketing initiatives to appropriate purchasers and website visitor) and share names and mailing addresses with the participating parties, but no credit card or other payment information or email addresses are shared. Furthermore, we do not send your credit card or other payment information through emails.
- 2.3 Your Email Address: We may store the email address (that you use to communicate with us) in our mailing list when you sign-up to receive emails from us. Through this, we'll be able to send you mails regarding exclusive information and special offers, which you may otherwise not learn about from us. If you wish not to receive such mails from us, you may follow the removal instructions located at the bottom of such emails to stop receiving them.
- 2.4 Links to Other Websites: Our Site contains links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personally identifiable information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit. If you decide to use any third party sites linked to DMIOA, you do so entirely at your risk.
3. SITE USAGE STATISTICS
If you visit this site to view or download information, a standard log file will be recorded:
- The name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- The date and time of your visit
- The page/s you visit
- Your computing platform
This data is used in the aggregate for purposes of analyzing site traffic, managing the site, and providing accountability regarding the usefulness of our work.