Advanced search optimization is simply more than SEO. It is about behavior, design interface, conversions and technology. Optimization has changed a lot and is now very dependent on technology. How can you program your site or how can you use your software for an authoritative impact on search engines? What are the little tweaks and techniques that will get me listed prominently?
- Level: Advanced. Minimum work experience (Digital Marketing only, Marketing Experience can be considered) required is 1 year.
- Positions: Digital Marketing Analyst. Analytics Specialist, Head of Digital Marketing.
- Salary: 4-12 lakhs
- Video Training: 150 hours
Video training hours include viewing hours, self-assessment worksheets and reading guides. There is no time frame to completion.
- Classroom Training: 10 weeks
Includes training hours, self-assessment, faculty interaction and actual examples and case studies. Faculty will mostly be international with classes run on video conferencing mode. Time frame to complete all courses in certification is maximum 12 weeks.
- Actual case studies.
- Practice your ideas on existing campaigns and see the impact through live access.
- Systematizes your knowledge of digital marketing so that you can plan better campaigns and measure better.
- Advanced application of Google Analytics with custom report generation, tag manager application and more.
- Get 3 extra certifications - Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Facebook Advertising.
- Access to Landing Page Developer for 6 months even after the course is complete.
Courses Included in Certification
Planning and Strategy in Digital Marketing
Advanced Paid Marketing Techniques
Advanced optimization Techniques for Organic Search
Leveraging Social Media to Amplify Your Reach
Tracking Campaigns and KPIs with Google Analytics
Conversion Rate Optimization
How To Create a Landing Page That Converts