Paid advertising in digital marketing is a way when you pay to get traffic to your website rather than wait for organic traffic. It is one of the most popular channels in digital marketing to expand reach, increase customers and build business instantly. The most popular format is PPC or pay-per-click in which you pay every time a user clicks on your ad. Since Google and Bing are the most popular search engines, they also run a software called Google Adwords and Bing Ads where you can pay to advertise your website. Both Google and Bing offer certifications for expertise in their software.
About the Course
What you will learn
This course covers all the fundamentals required for running ads on Google and Bing.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Be Google Adwords Certified.
- Be Bing Ads Master.
- Learn how to target paid ads locally.
- Learn about Google Adwords Quality Score.
- Be able to create and run ads effectively.
- Understand reporting metrics and parameters.
- Adwords certification training. The Google AdWords certification is a professional accreditation that Google offers to individuals who demonstrate proficiency in basic and advanced aspects of AdWords. An AdWords certification allows individuals to demonstrate that Google recognizes them as experts in online advertising.
- Bing Master certification training through actual projects.
- Learn how to manage multiple accounts through a single account.
- Access to landing page creation platform.
- Ad copy
- Campaign setup in Adwords and Bing
- Bidding and reporting
- Landing pages
- Managing campaigns
- Conversion tracking
Q. Does this course require any finance related pre-qualification?
A. No,this course does not require any finance related pre-qualification. The Adwords and Bing interfaces are intuitive and fairly easy to master.